Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sinful Colors - Exotic Green

I know earlier I said I wasn't into green, but today I'm featuring a color breakthrough for me.  Exotic Green by Sinful Colors, which is a pretty, bright Kelly green.  I have passed up so many bottles of green but decided to be open minded about this one because its not too dark, not too light, not too much on the yellow side and SURPRISE, it is a JELLY!  I LOVE jelly polishes, LOVE.  Here it is, three pictures and three coats.





Just like other jelly polishes Exotic Green is easy to apply, somewhat transparent and super shiny. After applying two coats, I can still see my nail line (slightly), which sometimes I like, but I wanted to see what three coats would look like.  So with three coats the color deepened and the finish was opaque.  Gorgeous.

I used Orly's Bonder base and INM's Out the Door top coat. 

Walgreens, $1.99.

More to come, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. WHOA JELLY GREENNNN! i love it! thanks so much for the swatch, i definitely need to look for this one :D i'm so glad you finally found a green you like, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh the green is so pretty! reminds me of jello haha

    ReplyDelete